Saturday, August 28, 2010

Upcoming picture books in March 2011

It is still soooo long until then. But I'd like to introduce you already to the next two books I have illustrated.


PIRATE VS. PIRATE 
written by Mary Quattlebaum, published by Disney-Hyperion

This is a love story, although it might not look like it at first sight. I had so much fun working on this project. The two main characters have a lot to say throughout the story and I heard them clearly in my mind, while I drew the sketches. I hope you'll hear them too!!

The second picture book I illustrated to come out next year is TALLULAH' S TUTU, written by Marilyn Singer, published by Clarion Books. This story couldn' t be more different from the one above.
I'll tell you more about it soon. What a treat it was to work on this manuscript. And there will be more. So much more...